Guidelines for Distribution of
Canton Golden Bear Education Foundation Funds
To accept and administer gifts for charitable purposes, providing enrichment and enhancement of education programs and opportunities for students, by securing and distributing financial and other resources for the Canton Central School District and its students.
· Relevance to the CGBEF mission
· Supports the Canton Central School’s vision and long-range plan
· Overall contribution to the Canton Central community
· Number of students impacted should be considered
· Creativity and innovation of the program
· Consider recent grants in order to ensure that a diversity of initiatives is supported
Canton Golden Bear Education Foundation funds are not to be used for materials and programs that are, by law, considered district responsibilities, ie. textbooks, staff development.
Funds will be made available by the Canton Golden Bear Education Foundation for distribution by the Superintendent of Schools in consultation with Canton Central School’s District Committee.